New and Discontinued Tokidoki for LeSportsac Bag Styles

It looks like we are going to have a smaller selection of bags styles than usual for the last two Tokidoki for Lesportsac bag prints, Trasporto and Vacanze. The Mamma Mia, Trenino, Bella, and Braccialetto styles will all be discontinued when these prints come out. The good news is though that there will be at least one new bag style called Avventura, which will be a larger Buon Viaggio styled bag.

11 Responses to “New and Discontinued Tokidoki for LeSportsac Bag Styles”

1. Kim says:

Aw I really like the Bella & was hoping to get a Mamma Mia eventually.. Guess it’ll have to be from one of the previous collections :x

2. maroon says:

So is this news confirmed by the Lesportsac SA or people from Pluse? I sure hope this is just a rumor!

3. Luna P says:

Aw that’s sad. I really wanted Transporto in a Trenino. What a perfect print for a travel bag. Boo Hoo

4. JustFYI says:

Ugh, that sucks. I wanted a Bella in Trasporto. Now I’m going to have to pick a different bag for that print. And they’re going to make an even bigger version of the BV? The BV is already huge… I can’t imagine getting a bag that’s even larger.

5. Chris says:

Not the Trenino! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

6. Chris says:

so sorry about the above post, didnt know it was gonna do that. Im just incredibly devestated.

7. Mickey says:

Stephanie, Aventura sounds cool, do you know how much it will retail for?

8. Swtest2Lips says:

Aww, I kinds wanted a trenino in vacanze print–Its the perfect winter getaway bag!

9. brenda says:

The vacanze is wintery and christmasy; is it okay to wear it outside of that season? Or would that just be weird?

10. grace says:

:( i just called lesportsac to ask about the tutti print…and apparently they’re discontinuing the caramella :(!

11. [...] after all. The inventory that they have available also confirms my earlier post about discontinued bag styles that the Mamma Mia, Trenino, Bella, and Braccialetto styles are no longer available, and there is [...]