Full Picture of the tokidoki Tutti Print

For those of you who haven’t seen a full swatch of the Tutti print, here it is! Thanks to Brie for sending this in – and reminding me that I hadn’t posted it yet!

tokidoki tutti print

Also, a note about the Vacanze print since readers keep e-mailing me the swatch of it, sometimes as often as twice a day – I do have this swatch already, but am intentionally not posting it until the print is officially released by LeSportsac, per the tokidoki company’s request. Thanks for understanding. ♥

28 Responses to “Full Picture of the tokidoki Tutti Print”

1. Rebekah says:

It’s so cute! ^_^ And I love love love the new Qee that’s gonna come with it.

I have a question about the Trenino. I was thinking of getting one for a four-day trip. Would it be able to hold everything, like clothes and such? :/

2. YES! I recently took my Trenino on a 3-day trip and it held all of my stuff with no problem (and I brought extra clothes). They’re big! It was perfect as a mini-suitcase, and you can also use it as carry-on luggage on a plane.

3. Brie says:

I am most def getting a bambione or a mamma mia for the tutti.

I was going to ask the same thing about the trenino cause I am planning to get one since I am going to go to San Jose with my dad at the end of the month. And I do tend to carry a lot of stuff on board so I needed a bag to be able to carry my items.

4. Ahhhh!! I love this print ;) coloring book ^_^ hehe can’t wait for mines in the mail trmw!! Oh yeahhh I never read any feedback on the Trenino, might buy one of those too ;)

5. Shell says:

Your site has been so helpful (and enabling!) in my Tokidoki quest. The Tutti print is really neat. I can’t wait to see one in person. I was wondering if you have swatches of all the prints (from the first print and onward) posted somewhere? Or if you have them could you post them? It is really neat to see the entire print. Thanks again for such a great site!

6. Shell – you’re welcome! Have you checked out my tokidoki bag archive?

7. Andy says:

I saw this print at the Browns shoe store yesterday (August 1st) and was wondering what it was called. The “quee” is Adios.

So what season is this pattern part of? And does anyone know what month they bring out the fall patterns?

8. brenda says:

This makes a great wallpaper on my desktop.

9. leen619 says:

I received my Tutti Bambino from Pulse last week and it’s really cute!
    I brought it to Comic-Con this past weekend to have Simone sign it.
    He signed it but he also colored in a couple of characters! =)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/nikkymon2/TuttiBamb ino.jpg

10. Sharon says:

I love the idea of coloring in a bit of the tutti…How sweet and lucky you to get Simones sig!!! Thanks for sharing the pic too…

11. Brie says:

Leen619,

That is soo awesume that Simone got to sign and colour your bag!

12. Phyllis says:

Does anyone know if this print comes in Dolce? that’s the one I want but haven’t seen any of that style in the local shops yet…
    thanks! :)

13. Kim says:

it does, Phyllis. In fact I ordered one today from JapanLA. Pulse also had them.

14. Brie says:

Incase anyone is in Las Vegas, Nevada the Metropark @ Fashion Show Mall now sells tutti in Zucca, Ciao Ciao, Gioco, Buon Viaggo, and Canguro (the one that goes on your waist).

I saw it in person and it is really nice the lining is darker than what it looks in the photos more like a Blue Violet. And the new qee is adorible!

15. Jennifer says:

Is this print going to be available in the braccialetto style? I forgot if I asked this already…sorry

16. Jennifer – as far as I know, yes it is. I’ve heard that the Braccialetto will be discontinued starting with Transporto.

17. Sharon says:

Any chance we can send out bags to Simone for signing? Wouldn’t that be sweet???

18. Phyllis says:

Thanks Kim!

19. Lily Lin says:

Is it just me? Am I paranoid?
    I see this devil-like character between the girl with long black hair and the rainbow with the 2 clouds.
    I’ve been turning my head 360 degrees (not really) to see if it’s just an illusion. BECAUSE OF THAT FREAKY ASS THING, I’m unable to buy anything in this print. T____T
    Does anyone else see it? >_>

20. Lily Lin, MarissaBee let us all know before that what you see is not a devil face, it is an image of a traditional Japanese Noh theater mask, which represents jealousy.

21. eunice says:

ooh….tokidoki iz hecka cute!!!

22. eunice says:

oh yeah, is this a print-out or something?

23. eunice says:

how much does the tokidoki bag cost? i want to buy one so badly for my friend. also where can you get it?

24. Carlotta says:

ciao sono italianaa !

25. Carlotta says:

holaa buenos dia io soy italiana e l’unica lingua che io conosco è lo espognol piacere a tutti io sono una fan accantia della toki doki

26. Carlotta says:

qui non scrive piu nessuno da tanto tempo vedoo evvai sono l’unicAAA

27. maham says:

tokidoki wallpapers are great doodling inspirations….