I’m back again for a few days and catching up on tokidoki news, comments, and e-mails (check my Infrequent Posting Alert if you haven’t seen it yet). Here is a run-down of updates:
1. The tokidoki for LeSportsac Web site has finally been updated, and they have both Tutti and Trasporto bags for sale online now! It appears that the official spelling of the Trasporto print does not include an “N” after all. The inventory that they have shows that the Bella, Braccialetto, Bocce and Corriere styles are no longer available. Caramella and Mamma Mia style bags will only be available in Hawaii and Guam for the last 3 prints. There is also one new bag style – the Avventura. I tried the Avventura on at Macy’s, and it is HUGE. Readers have also spotted Trasporto bags on eBay and at A. Okay Official in Chicago, and JapanLA reported that they have their shipment of Trasporto bags in now too.
2. The Southampton LeSportsac outlet is having a Labor Day Sale: 40% off all tokidoki bags for ONE day only, which is TODAY (Monday, September 3rd)!
3. The upcoming tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger colaboration that I first posted about in this SDCC post and this SDCC post has been confirmed on both the tokidoki and Onitsuka Tiger Web sites, and we can expect two collections of sneaker designs per year for the next two years, beginning in May 2008.
4. Reader Leigh reported that a Macy’s store near Atlantic City, NJ has Pirata and Bianco print tokidoki bags on sale for 50% off in an unmarked sale, so check your local Macy’s to see if they are offering the same deal.
5. The Fall 2007 line of tokidoki clothing is out at all of the stores now. Karmaloop has 5 new pieces of tokidoki clothing up now, and they are 20% off if you use Karmaloop coupon code SR426 in the Rep Code field at checkout. I’m kicking myself for not waiting to get the lattes and moofia all-over print tee from them!