Simone Legno Signing Party Coming Up in Los Angeles on December 8th

Los Angeles tokidoki fans are in luck – the tokidoki.it blog just reported that Simone will be at a signing event in LA on December 8, 2007. The event will take place at Mobius (3300 W. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90020) from 7pm-11pm to celebrate the upcoming release of the cactus pups and cactus cats.

tokidoki los angeles signing party

tokidoki los angeles signing party

15 Responses to “Simone Legno Signing Party Coming Up in Los Angeles on December 8th”

And of course I will be in Santa Barbara studying away for finals. Darn it! It’s on my birthday, too, of all days. Oh well. Maybe another time.

2. Rebekah says:

Ahhh! I live so close to LA, but I doubt my mom would let me go. :(

3. kathy says:

those poster are so cute!

4. Tina says:

Is it worth getting Tokidoki bags signed by him? I live in LA and I’m a recent TD Fanatic but what do you do at these signings?

5. Cleofe says:

hi Tina,
    people have gotten the inside of their bags signed. others have opted to have them signed on the outside or on the leather. at these signing events you have the opportunity to buy tokidoki merchandise as well as meet simone himself. you may have to wait in line for a few hours depending on the turn-out (which i presume will be a lot). my advice would be to get there early so that you can be one of the first to get in the store.

have fun!

6. O_O can’t wait for those pups to hit the shelves yayayaayaya

7. Mickey says:

Hi, Steph- I just got my Bruttino and Carina delivered yesterday from panik’s toy box. They are too adorable. I just love the packaging too! They were a great addition to my “family”

8. admin says:

I got mine yesterday too! I was too busy with work to take photos of them, but I’m going to post some in a few. :)

9. [...] Tara let me know that the tokidoki Cactus Pups will be avaiable for purchase at the Simone signing party at Mobius today – Mobius’ shipment of the Pups arrived last night.  This should also mean that if you [...]

10. [...] Liane has some awesome photos from the Simone signing party at Mobius in Los Angeles to share with us – here is a [...]

11. [...] Marhem just sent in her photos from the Simone signing party at Mobius that took place last week in Los Angeles to share with us – I still want Simone’s [...]

12. coco says:

Soooo cool !Can’t get over it!

13. mrs. panahon says:

thegiantpeach.com is having a huge 50% sale on tokidoki clothing and the COUPON CODE IS RETAILME FOR AN EXTRA 10% OFF