Inventory List at Southampton LeSportsac Outlet as of Dec. 7th

Thanks to Rebecca for getting this updated list!

Fumo @ 65% off the retail price:

Trenino $104.30

LeSportsac
Southampton Factory Store
19 Pond Lane
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-1733

17 Responses to “Inventory List at Southampton LeSportsac Outlet as of Dec. 7th”

1. Jackie says:

Wow! I guess Adios Star wasn’t a big seller, they hAve a lot of those left!

2. admin says:

Yeah, I noticed that too! I have some Adios Star bags that I really love – with the right pattern placement, AS can be super-cute!

Seriously, these are the prices that those bags should be at retail, lol. I’m tempted to get a white Bella, but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll find some Foresta stuff left in Hawaii when I go in January!

4. Veronica says:

I am glad that I had waited for Adios Star to go on sale at the 65 % off . When Adios Star first came out I felt it was’nt a must have print for me . But at the discount I feel better about purchasing Adios Star . In fact I bought the very last Adios Star Zucca that South Hampton had . Lindsey said the placement was great ! So I will see when it comes in . I’m not too concerned about print placement since I’m already getting a good deal .

5. Evane says:

Veronica > I wanted to order the AS zucca but it was sold out by the time I called :(

On the bright side I got the last fumo trenino XD

6. tokipoki says:

Awww I wanted the Zucca as well! haha lucky you got it Veronica! I wanted the Fumo Ciao Ciao, but it seems like it’s gone now.. =[

7. Veronica says:

Thanks Evane and tokipoki ! I saw on the purse forum that there was only one left and I jumped to it ! Lindsey had said someone had called in and put it on hold , but they never called back for it . She was about to put it back out when it called . I only wanted a Zucca in Adios Star so I guess I got lucky ! Now I’m on the hunt for a matching Adios Star Denaro .

8. vibretto says:

No deals on Vacanze boo hoo. I just bought one in a ciao and baminoni. I was so afraid not to get one that I paid ticket. The Seattle outlet only had Adios star so I bought a luna,trenino. I bought my cia from satchel shop but then had wished for a bambinoni so I exchanged. I also bought a Ciao Ciao in transporto for 111 dollers and Familgia Ciao for 111 dollers as well. Gosh How I wish for a Foresta. What style and size so you think is the most popular?

9. Phyllis says:

I called to order right after the black friday weekend but was told that the bianco gioco is sold out (and I called twice) so maybe you should check that? But thanks very much for all the news all the time and I got myself a bella in bianco instead so I’m happy! :)

10. Yenni says:

is that all they have?? are their any other prints? i’ve always wanted the Paradiso print in the bigger style bags like Gioco or Buon Viaggio :D

11. admin says:

vibretto – I have no idea which style is most popular – I think it’s all a matter of personal preference.

Phyllis – That is the stock list that the outlet staff sent out, so either they forgot to remove the Bianco Gioco from the list, or they wound up finding another one to add to the stock?

Yenni – Yes, this list is all they have.

12. Veronica says:

No more Adios Star Canguros ! I know I have a Zucca on its way , but I think I want a Buon Viaggio or Gioco . Or perhaps a Campeggio or Stellina since I don’t own that style as of yet . At 65 % off it did pay to wait for this print . And since Southhampton won’t be getting any more tokidoki shipments in I feel like I should be taking advantage of the sale while I can . Maybe I’ll give Lindsey a call tomorrow and see what charaters are available on those styles . Since I have a wide selection of what I want perhaps there will be good placement available for those styles .

13. Yenni says:

i was wondering since i live in Canada, if i were to order and get it sent to a USA address with my credit card, would they accept the credit card but shipped to a different address than the credit card holder’s address??

14. Niku says:

OK, so I also heard that Southampton isn’t getting any more shipments. What?!! what’s going to happen to the rest of the tokidoki line? I’m sad that there aren’t going to be 40-65% off deals anymore. Are ALL of the lesportsac outlets done getting shipments for forever?!

15. admin says:

Yenni – I don’t know what their payment policies are, but give them a call and ask. The staff is very friendly.

Niku – The rest of the tokidoki line either sold out already or is being sold via the tokidoki.it website from now on, from the looks of it. I’m not positive that all of the outlets are done getting tokidoki shipments, but from what the staff at various outlets has said, I wouldn’t count on them getting any more toki.

16. cl says: