More Photos from the Simone Signing at Mobius

Reader Marhem just sent in her photos from the Simone signing party at Mobius that took place last week in Los Angeles to share with us – I still want Simone’s hoodie. :)

Simone Legno signing party at Mobius

Simone Legno signing party at Mobius

Simone Legno signing party at Mobius

Simone Legno signing party at Mobius

Simone Legno signing party at Mobius

13 Responses to “More Photos from the Simone Signing at Mobius”

1. Thi says:

OMG! I desperately want those latte stickers on the wall behind them!

2. grecia. says:

You should get the vinile jewelry in advance to match the hoodie when it comes out.
    Cool pictures! I like how the last two drawings/signatures match the bags respectively :)
    Btw the tokidoki store got updated with a new front image, very cute ^__^

3. tokipoki says:

I’m not a art expert or anything, but what is the kind of markers he’s using to draw on the bags? Or is it a regular Sharpie??

And I WANT THE LATTE WALL DECALS TOO!

4. coco says:

gracias!!!I already bought 15 bags for my familly, and of course,ME!

5. Cpena says:

Hi! Does anyone know where I can get a Paradiso Luna? I have checked everywhere and it’s all soldout!!! (I’m crazy thinking that I can somehow get one….LOL) Thanks!

6. admin says:

I also want the latte decals! They are so cute.

tokipoki – I believe they are Sharpies. I bought myself a set of colored Sharpies to color in one of my Tutti bags, but then I decided that I liked them just as they were in black & white. :P

Cpena – At this point, your best bet is eBay.

7. I bought Sharpies too! But later decided I didn’t want to color in anything ;) I love Tutti the way it is…… Anyone know when that jacket he’s wearing is hitting stores? I want one!

8. ashley says:

coco- whoa, 15 bags?!?!

tokipoki- ive seen markers like that at michael’s and hobby lobby.. i dont think they’re sharpies (which you could still use, but they may run) but the ones i saw were more paint-y if that makes sense. i would think ‘fabric markers’

and i would def like to know the minute that hoodie comes out for sale

does anyone know if that girl in the pictures is simone’s gf?? or maybe assistant?

9. marhem says:

thanks Steph… and
    thanks grecia … i did pick my fave character from the bag and had Simone draw it. i love how it turned out ; ) .
    like the jacket and the vinile watch too !

10. lisa says:

ashley, i’m dittoing your query @ the sexy girl i always see next to him… does anyone know if that is his lady or just his pretty assistant ?

11. Cleofe says:

umm, i believe that’s his gf. saw them holding hands going into yoyamart back in oct.

12. tokipoki says:

Gosh now I feel dumb. I thought they were Sharpies, I guess the style of it changed! haha

13. lisa says:

you know those markers look like the ones used to decorate the DIY Dunnies & Munnies