Pool Trade Show Pictures – Including New Product Sneak Peaks!

Thank you to Leah for pointing out that tokidoki just posted pictures from the Pool Trade show to their blog – including sneak peeks at some new t-shirt designs (I see popcorn guy!!), hats, toys (including the Sandy and Mozzarella plush dolls once again, and if you bump your screen resolution up to 800×600 and look closely you’ll also see a black Skeletrino and a purple Skeletrina), sneaker-boots, jewelry, and BAGS. If you look closely at the pictures, you can see at least three different prints (Carnival and Concerto Punk, I believe, plus the new solid black) and a few different bag styles. One photo also shows the new Adios keychain design.

45 Responses to “Pool Trade Show Pictures – Including New Product Sneak Peaks!”

1. tokipoki says:

I CANNOT WAIT!! I want EVERYTHING!
    My poor wallet =[

2. miss_kitty22 says:

i must have skeletrino and skeletrina!!

3. Megan says:

Omg I want everything!
    …even the wallpaper! lol

4. Fuggler says:

I’ve been really excited about the carnival print, until I saw the bag on that post. It’s disgustingly too yellow. I hope the concerto punk looks better.

5. DON says:

In which picture is skeletrino and skeletrina? … I must be blind as I can not see them… let me know which picture and aboput where to look excatly…thanks

6. admin says:

Don – They’re in the upper left corner of the 6th picture down, between the Adios and Ciao Ciao vinyls. Like miss_kitty22, I must have them!!

7. Janette says:

I love the jump drives!! I was just thinking yesterday that my jump drive is too plain and wish there were Tokidoki one’s heh heh yay wish come true. The carnival purse is not catching my attention a little to yellow and that clown >_

8. sneezer122 says:

I think all three prints are shown in the pictures. If i’m correct then,
    I love the concerto punk print, if the print looks exactly like the one on the bottom of the hat. As for the other two, it’s not catching my attention either as of now…. The eco-mondo print is the campeggio bag in the background, I think.

9. Tara d. says:

i agree Fuggler, the colors are a little too “bright’ on the carnival print, and i can barely make out the other two, but at least they look a bit darker. i sell a clown :( and it’s not that cute.

we’ll see, i guess. i hopes more pics will be released soon. did anyone go to this show?

10. Yumeyuki says:

OMG!!! I really want those onitsuka tiger shoes!! can’t wait till they are released!
    but then again… i dont want to get my hopes up too much =( chances are australian onitsuka tiger shoes won’t be stocking them anyway. =(= (=(

11. Fuggler says:

Tara -
    I can tolerate the carnival print if it’ll be like the Spiaggia, where there’s just a small concentration of one color. (in Spiaggia’s case: pink) But if it’s just yellow all over… HOLY YIKES!

I don’t see the eco-mondo/concerto punk prints. :-\

12. Intoxicatedxtc says:

I know, I’m totally lame. But:
    A. I’m so glad I got my ears pierced (I really wanted to wear adios studs) but now that I see adios + ciao ciao earrings, why, I might as well just faint right now. (And plus, apple adios studs = amazing)
    B. I’m so going to buy a pair of those jeans.
    C. I am now weeping for my wallet in advance.

13. stephanie says:

those pics are amazing! i love the adios apple earrings–adios apple is what made me first fall in love with the foresta print. i’m excited for the plush and the new bags look cool too!!! yay!

14. elizabeth says:

those prints look huge! it will take a super expensive large bag to see all of carnival I bet..

15. Joanne says:

I love all the new TD Jewelry! I like the Carnival Print, but don’t really LOVE them. I think I’ll have to get 1 small bag. =)

16. Tofufar says:

the bags are very tempting…. >____

17. ariasmama says:

ooh they are so tricky – except for the carnival print, the bags are visible but you can’t see a ton of detail – tantalisingly out of reach! Love the apple earrings, gonna hold judgment on the bags until I see more. I guess I can’t quit my boring (although tokidoki-enabling) job just yet!

18. marhem says:

Steph, you’re right those are the carnival (like I remembered mostly yellow-orange), the solid black…I take back what i said that the heart/crossbone was metal…rather just metallic and the concerto punk …I like the carnival ( i love orange..haha)…do you guys like they new styles? i think it’s more rugged that the previous ones..the handles look thicker too …I can’t wait for the sandy and mozarella plushes…if you look closely on the wallpaper … there’s this cute character with the donut inner tube (name?)..there’s a shirt of her comming out..it’s in one of the pics… love the jewelry…love them all :)

19. marhem says:

okay take back the handle is thicker comment ;p

20. Rebekah says:

OH MY GOSH A TOKIDOKI USB FLASH DRIVE! All three are just ADORABLE! I SO have to get one! Eek!

And the Adios and Ciao Ciao earrings make me want to get my ears pierced, haha.

The Carnival print bag is cute, too! I love the hot dog stand. :) I hope the prices aren’t as high as the LeSportsac bags. =/

21. admin says:

Rebekah – The prices are actually going to be a bit higher than the tokidoki for LeSportsac bags were.

22. Rebekah says:

Ahh, I see. Well I guess I’ll have to save up. >:D

23. kathy says:

*foams at mouth*
    I NEED the Onitsuka tiger key chain. The boots are cute but the box is probably more in my price range. I’m not going nuts over the new jewelry. The carnival print is pretty cute except for the clown. D:

24. admin says:

LMAO @ “but the box is probably more in my price range.” Hehehe!

25. grecia. says:

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! *runs around screaming* There’s just soo much eye candy @__@ I need to take all of it in slowly before I have a tokidoki attack, but I LOVE all the new goodies!! Yes! Yes! for Adios and Ciao Ciao earrings ^__^ The punk print looks awesome and the bags look great!! Ah such goodness!!

I hate to be a kill joy, but the bags are not impressing me. But hey, if other people like them and are happy about them, that’s always good. :) The flash drives are super cute, and I wish I had pierced ears for the apple earrings. They’re ridiculously cute.

27. Hunty says:

It seems that no one likes the carnival print. I think if I’m gonna buy the new bags, it’d be the concerto punk or that other one I can’t get from the top of my head right now.

28. abby says:

so excited!!!!

29. Cleofe says:

Those ?mimobots? are sooooooooooooo cute!!

30. abby says:

aww i just noticed the little doughnut girl on the wallpaper in picture 4! how sweet! i’ve never seen her before.

31. kristi says:

is anyone else having trouble viewing the link :(

32. angela says:

the donut girl is SO CUTE! I hope she shows up a lot like the cactus kids. Also, the lightning cloud earrings are adorable! maybe it’s time to get my ears pierced…

33. GoGo Apple says:

I can’t see them! For some reason, Safari isn’t loading the blog, but it does the rest of the tokidoki website. =(

34. kristi says:

I can’t see the photos either; on any of my browsers! All the suspense is killing me…I wanna see!

35. happysmoke says:

WOW! Glad I got my tax return. Can’t wait to spend that money. I think we need to give carnival a chance. It is such a tiny piece of heaven that they are showing us, the designs are usually big scenes so I’m waiting to see how it looks before I make a judgement call. As for the punk one; THAT SH** LOOKS TOTALLY COOL!!!(excuse me) You can barely see it but you can make out mohawks and the pink haired girl that is on one of the latest shirts PLUS it’s on a black background. I CAN”T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. ashley says:

OMG SOOOOOO EXCITED!

37. GoGo Apple says:

Oh, wait, there it is! Now, I’m afraid of clowns – but THAT one is the cutest little freak/monster I’ve ever seen! When are these new purses supposed to be coming out again..?

And is it wrong to want to eat popcorn that has cute little faces? o_o

38. Mandie says:

waah, i wanted to see a close-up of the eco print.
    and now i have a craving to buy a skateboard deck. T_T

39. alesia60614 says:

NOT happy at all! The carnival print is way to ornage/yellow, but like someone said hopefully it iwll only be a small piece to the entire print. The punk one looks cute and the eco mondo looks cute too, I’d have to see a better pic..so far Im not too happy?? :(…BUT

The Jump drives are hot and the girl with the donut is super cute!

40. omggg…. carnival print! :) and new jewelry

41. [...] offers more, more, more!!! Word on the street is that Tokidoki will be ever expanding its line of greatness for public consumption. And all I can [...]

42. cheh says:

Did anybody notice the all black tokidoki bag as well? i was hoping to get another chance to buy one 8)well, i plan to get ALL of them anyway! YAY!

43. Manda says:

OMG…I have to get some of the Onitsuka Tiger stuff!!! Popcorn guy and donut girl are just waaaay too cute – they’re on my must list as well.

I’m a bit bummed about the Carnival print but I’m digging the Concerto Punk a lot.

44. Vi says:

yay i saved up money but it was for the a tokidoki paradiso but since there are new purses coming ill spend it on those but maybe not the carnival print. i love the concerto punk. i cant wait until it comes out. the donut girl is adorable i hope she is on the concerto punk bag but i doubt it maybe the eco-mondo print but idk wat it looks like yet. does anyone know when they are coming out?

45. Vi – One print per month starting in August.