tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger Boots on eBay

Reader Bridget just found a pair of tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger Boots on eBay! They are super-cute (and expensive, of course!), and the auction description says that only 150 pairs of them have been distributed.

tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger boots

I think my wallet is lucky that I am not a size 9!  I wonder if this means that more from this collaboration is soon to follow..

26 Responses to “tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger Boots on eBay”

1. Heather says:

those are soo cute! lucky i live in hawaii, so i won’t be needing those!

2. Hunty says:

o_O It’s getting a bit warm for boots anyway. I wouldn’t wear them either knowing that I’d kick someone’s ass for stepping in them seeing how expensive it is…

3. Cleofe says:

I wonder if they’ll come in any other color.

4. DROOLS~~ whoaaaaa I love it :)

5. Krisha says:

only 150 pairs? *raises eyebrow*

6. Sue from Canada says:

MAN! I could use those! So far in Ottawa this winter we’ve got over 3 METERS of snow. Almost half a meter expected today alone! *sigh* DAMN these boots are TOO CUTE. ARRRRRR.

7. bibi says:

Hm, nope, they don’t look so interesting to me – I mean, winter is over, normal sneakers would be way~ more interesting… Though I like the onitsuka tiger print inside.

8. DON says:

Seems to me the timing is off on the offering of these boots with winter coming to an end…….. Perhaps that is why they are only offering 150 pair……. By next year these may be OUT of style and people will be looking for something different…However, that said they are very nice looking……..

9. I don’t think that tokidoki fans on the whole are overly concerned with being in style – I’m sure that many of us have been told more than once how absurd some folks think it is that we “walk around with cartoon characters on our bags.” :P

10. Tara d. says:

i don’t think it’s absurd, in fact i’ve always been the “funky” dresser between both my two sisters. any who, i like the boots, but $150? i dunno, i’ll consider it but i’m hoping more style will emerge with this collab. weren’t they suppose to start releasing in May?

11. As someone who owns 65 tokidoki bags, I obviously don’t think it is absurd either. :) And yes, May 2008 was the last word I heard on the expected release date.

12. Jackie E says:

To be honest I don’t really like the boots, I saw them on ebay the other day and I feel like they just look like the shoes with an extension, I would much rather prefer shoes, or at least a different style for the boots cuz I do like the print on the top part of the boot, I just feel like it looks like two different shoes put together into one

13. tokiricki says:

I got those earlier in the year in plain white. They are super comfy. Even though I am one of the toki-obsessed I like my plain ones better-the inside is white and furry and they can be folded all the way down. I hope he does come out with some shoes though…

14. CactusGirl says:

Hi everyone. There’s a regular pair of Onitsuka Tiger boots on nordstrom.com called the Snow Heaven 72 Boot. They are not Tokidoki but have are the same style and cost $99.95 and are now 33% off- probably because winter is almost over. I wonder if the price is an indication as to what the Tokidoki will retail for, I’m guessing they will be more than $99.95. Probably $150 or so, that’s just my guess. I would have loved to have had these for the winter, anywho, I live in CA and there’s really no real cold winter here- but I would still wear them because I think they look cute & and I like the tiger print on them.

i dont see anything toki about those o_O

16. jaelle says:

I’d be more excited if they were any color other than white… that’s just too hard to keep clean… :(

17. stephanie says:

this is off-topic, but is there any news on simone appearing at san diego comicon this year?

Not a fan of the boots, but to each his (rather, her) own. The tiger is pretty flipping cute. Sneakers, baby, sneakers. I’m also in CA and wouldn’t have a use for the boots, lol.

19. stephanie – I haven’t heard anything either way about SDCC, but I will post the info if & when I get it.

20. tina says:

i actually just got a pair in the mail apparently i was one of the lucky few to win one of 30 signed pairs by simon! from the tokidoki website :O but in person they are reallllyyyy cute and comfy! i couldnt believe i was so lucky!

21. katt says:

I won an autographed pair (Simone himself signed them) and LOVE them. They are a bit big (I’m a 7.5), but they are too amazing not to put on. And they arrived on my doorstep the day before my birthday!

22. pink-lemonade says:

I also won a pair, im so happy!
    I live in Mexico city, but ill use them in winter :)

Best gift ever

23. Dani says:

Anyone know where I can snag one of these? How much did it go for on eBay anyways?

24. hi!! how did u guys win those?!! they’r gorgeouss. I want thEm..lol

25. Jane-la says:

Sweethearts, you don’t realize what it’s like living in Michigan! You’re weather can be all over the place! One nice sunny spring day there can be a freak blizzard with the snap of fingers! And during winter well…who knows! I need these boots! erg

26. JoReL says:

How much would a signed one sell for? I won a pair and I’m a guy so I won’t be wearing them lol. I’m trying to sell them on ebay because I need the money, but I don’t know where to put a starting bid at.