I have a bunch of backed-up small updates that I am going to cram into this post:
- The Giant Peach received their shipment of Women’s Spring II tokidoki clothing this week, including some new items that we haven’t seen anywhere else yet (on pages 2 & 3) – check it out & don’t forget to take advantage of the exclusive 20% off sale for Tokidoki Blog readers.
- Lindsey from the Southhampton LeSportsac outlet posted a list of slight imperfections tokidoki bags that are on clearance there. The outlet contact info is in that linked post if you scroll up.
- So that comments like the one I just linked to above don’t get overlooked in the future, I changed the setup of the sidebar at the right of this blog to include a Recent Comments list. Is this helpful? Is 7 recent comments a good number or too many/not enough?
- I have received the unfortunate news that the European clothing imports that were supposed to have been available in the USA this fall have been canceled.
- Photos of the tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger sneakers have been released – thanks to Bridget for pointing this out! I think they’re cute – which apparently puts me in the “only tokidoki fans and children” category.
- Happy Six in Los Angeles received a shipment of Citta and Citta Rosa (!!) tokidoki bags this week. They are going fast. Thanks to Tara d. for the tip.