Summer 2008 Clothing and tokidoki for Hello Kitty at Trendy Stars

Trendy Stars just got a shipment in of the new Summer 2008 nautical themed tokidoki clothing, as well as a good selection of items from the tokidoki for Hello Kitty collection.  They now carry the full line of tokidoki mimobots too.

Here are two of the more rare tokidoki for Hello Kitty items that they received:

tokidoki for Hello Kitty clothing

And here are a of couple highlights from the summer nautical collection:

tokidoki summer 2008 nautical tees

Thanks to Jessica and cece for being the first to point these new items out! Anna also let me know that she found the first nautical top at the Ala Moana Macy’s in Hawaii and sent these additional pictures of it:

tokidoki summer 2008 nautical tee

16 Responses to “Summer 2008 Clothing and tokidoki for Hello Kitty at Trendy Stars”

1. Mel says:

Super cute!

I have a [dumb] question. What department in Macy’s carries tokidoki? I found a hoodie, ONCE, in the macy’s in King of Prussia, Pa and it was on a random rack of clothes to be put back in the misses section and I asked the saleswoman where to find the tokidoki stock and she said Juniors. The Juniors SA told me misses. A complete circle! Grrr! Any idea?

2. cha says:

i saw the all-over nautical crab shirt at my local macy’s (fashion valley, san diego)!

3. Mel – In NYC, it is always the Juniors section that carries tokidoki clothing.

4. grecia. says:

I LOVE the nautical collection! I hope there’s lots more ^___^ For now, I’m really loving the hoodie and navy strips shirt!

5. JL Sanrio says:

hey just to let everyone know that SF Center sanrio has all of the different TD x HK shirts, shorts, dresses, tops, hoodie etc… extremely limited sizes… better check it out quick! its already been 3 days since the shipment arrived

6. Caty says:

Anyone know any online shop that sell the navy strips shirt(the 4th picture from the top)?

7. Caty – Read the original post again. ;) The shop name and a link to where to buy that top are the first two words of the post.

8. Maggie says:

I know this is so wrong, but I can’t help but think Hello Kitty is pooping on those shorts. Yes I know those are red hearts. I told you it was super wrong.

9. Maggie – to the naughty chair!! :P

10. Caty says:

Oops, sorry, read too fast,:-} I go to Trendystar by my bookmark and can find only the hello kitty range. Now I see the nautical themed. Thanks.

LOL! My friend Crystal said the same thing, Maggie.

12. Sue from Canada says:

Hey – can anyone tell me how the new shirts fit compared to the old style of t shirt??

I usually wear a medium and want to order the crab shirt and the hello kitty all over one but not sure what size to order??

Sue

13. margo says:

i really want the crab shirt but has any one noticed the crab shorts the girl on the tokidoki.it in the apprel is wearing? ( excuse my bad spelling ) ;)

14. margo says:

ohh yeah does any one know if there is a macy’s in maryland that sells tokidoki?

15. nxdlamb says:

Just to let you all know, Tokidoki.it has new women’s tees including that donut girl character, and the giant peach has the nautical clothing, including some tops i haven’t seen before and the crab shorts!

16. i wish i could buy it.
    i like it so much the tokidoki cloth
    it’s so so pretty, i love it
    where can i find it . to buy it!?
    please answer me to my messneger