Euro tokidoki Items on Deck

Vicky from Chicki sent me some photos of some tokidoki journals, stationery, binders, pencils, and pencil sharpeners that are coming soon to the European market.

2008 european tokidoki stationery

She also sent me two swatches of new European winter jackets that are coming soon.

2008 european tokidoki jackets

Chicki will be adding new t-shirts and belt buckles to their shop soon, followed by the arrival of Bulleto, and then the winter jackets and stationery items.

23 Responses to “Euro tokidoki Items on Deck”

1. Kristina says:

OMG I almost hyperventilated from all the cuteness! I’m definitely buying a bunch of these :D

2. Snapple says:

Hi, I know this is irrelevant but I just bought my first tokidoki bag finally I had enough! it is the abbraccio carnival backpack, i keep seeing stuff for scotchguarding? how do you do that? i just want to make sure I keep my bag as safe as possible because im absolutely in love with it

3. jessakamitz says:

can’t wait for the pencils! & cant wait til sept so i can start using my planner! haha.

4. Snapple – You buy a can of Scotch Guard and spray it on. :)

5. Susy says:

i have first diary ^^

6. eggmin says:

is chicki still getting the tutti print hoodie?

7. Janelle says:

LOVE those coats, and I DEFINITELY need those pencils!!! And stationary!!! Maybe some folders, too!!! And I agree, JESSAKAMITZ, I can’t wait until September to use my agenda, too!!! Just one more week!!! :)

8. Jamie says:

Those pencil toppers are bomb!! And I loooove the cherry blossom journal!!
    And those jackets…stylin!

9. Zaniac says:

I’m so glad there is are European online tokidoki stores, I live in Ireland and I’m totally getting the awesome DJ bag asap. Love the journal on the top right too!

10. shuzluva says:

Oh. The momoberry journal is gorgeous.

11. Kandice says:

Does anyone know how much the new winter jackets will cost (in US dollars)? Because i need a new coat and those are pretty flippin’ sweet!

12. Whitney Elizabeth says:

does chicki ship to the US? I want those items SO bad!!!

13. Janet says:

*afraid to ask how much a pencil is*

14. Kandice – I am guessing they will be in the $200-$250 range in US dollars based on the prices of past collections.

Whitney – Yes.

15. ihateTDfakes says:

LOL stephanie – I was reading and thought you were answering the question directly above your response…I almost fell off my chair until I realized your weren’t talking about the pencils…LOL…those kind of pencils must write for you huh? HA HA.

16. jessakamitz says:

janelle, i started putting some stuff in there already ;) hahah…i’m afraid it will get all worn looking though, maybe can get a plastic case for it or something? hmm.

lol & 200-250 for a pencil lol…i had to double-take too..then i thought maybe steph was answering about the jackets. That’s a whole lotta money, guess I wont be getting a jacket heheh…

17. ambersdad says:

there is a site selling these pencils for $7

18. Mollie says:

Has anyone ordered from the European Tokidoki site? (http://shopeurope.tokidoki.it)

I’m not sure if they ship to the US.. it seems like they do. Anyone done this? They have some of the European appareal that I haven’t seen in other online stores. Or.. what are some other online stores that carry more of the European goods (besides Chicki)

19. Sybelle says:

I’ve got a Bastardino’s pencil *_* sooo cuteee!
    And cheap… but I’m italian :P

20. Janice says:

I want the Latte pencil top, I would cherish it sooo much

21. lupe says:

When do you think the journals will be available? I went to Florence and they were all out at the store i went to!

22. lupe – This post is from a few months ago, so the journals might have come and gone already. I got the one at the top right awhile back.

23. lupe says:

Wow, they came and gone while i wasn’t looking! Thanks for telling me.