1. There is a new line of tokidoki for Hello Kitty items available. A bunch of the new items have popped up on eBay and there is a teaser for them on the Sanrio Japan website. I also have lots of photos of the new line that I will try to post within the next few days. Thanks to Veronica, Luna, and Ash for the heads up.
2. Coming up in few days in New York City: tokidoki bag SAMPLE SALE! Thanks to pychobeauty for the heads up on this one. The details:
Sun 10am to 7pm • Mon-Wed 8am to 7pm
The Metropolitan Pavilion
123 West 18 Street
(6th-7th Avenues) 4th Floor
Sample & stock sale. Back by popular demand, over 20,000 treasures from the . Tons of gifts under $10. There will be a huge selection with over 400 styles from the current and past collections. Handbags, totes, weekenders, backpacks, messenger bags, computer bags, , toiletry kits, cosmetic cases, wallets… all of the classics. Also 15,000 pieces from tokidoki, Mens/Guys and Beach and .
Prices are 60 to 80 percent off.
Cash, Mastercard, Visa & American Express accepted. All sales final.
3. The tokidoki nurse scrubs are out now for all of you in the medical profession! Ashley A. & Meghan let me know about this.
4. There are two promos running right now at shop.tokidoki.it: Spend $200 and get a FREE Playground II Bracelet, plus FREE UPS GROUND shipping on orders $75 and above.
5. Bridget let me know that Just dropping in to let you know that all tokidoki bags at Toy Tokyo (excluding the SDCC08 shopper tote) are 10% off with no expiration to this offer until the bags sell out. They still have the Carnival, Eco Mondo, Concerto Punk, and Celebrazione prints in stock, and everything must go! The offer is valid in-store only at their NYC East Village location.
If I forgot anything or forgot to credit anyone, let me know – things have been very crazy at work lately so I am a little behind on my e-mails and updates!