tokidoki Frenzies Keychain Zipper Pulls

There is a new tokidoki blind box series coming out in spring 2009 – tokidoki Frenzies! They can be used as keychains, zipper pulls, or phone charms and come in over 20 different styles. Thanks to Cecilia for the info and for pointing out that they are available for pre-order now on Tenacious Toys, which is where I snagged the photos below from.

tokidoki Frenzies

126 Responses to “tokidoki Frenzies Keychain Zipper Pulls”

1. HB says:

Of course there was a delivery confirmation # right? It’ll show that post office as the last incoming stop.

If you suspect your mail lady of stealing your package you can file a report of theft as long as you can gather your evidence.

Good luck, and don’t let these evil people get away with this!

However a reason why Tenacious Toys sucks? Using USPS instead of a more reliable tracking like Fedex or UPS.

2. luvtokidoki says:

Angie – you should file a complaint or report. Here are some links:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/MailFraud/ fraudschemes/mailtheft/MailTheft.aspx

Tampering with mail is illegal and crime. I’m sorry that you had this happen. I would be so upset!! Good luck!

3. tokidokilove says:

I have a Bastardino I’m willing to trade. I’m looking for either Soya, Choco, Latte, or the Japanese Milk. I really want the Soya Milk the most.

Pls. email me at xtina785@yahoo.com

thx

4. Judy says:

I’m so glad I saw the post about Tenacious Toys. The only frenzie I wanted was Sandy so I was able to buy that one from them. Thanks puasmommy!

5. puasmommy says:

Tenacious Toys added a few more OPENed boxes of Frenzies today…but not many of the most popular characters.

Judy, I’m glad you ordered your Sandy in time…I’m still waiting for my purchases to arrive :)

6. Angie says:

I have a soya, choco, and a leche to trade. I still need a lot side my order got stolen.

7. puasmommy says:

Angie,
    I have a skeletrino to trade for your leche…if you want?
    Email me at jennwells808@gmail.com

Bullet pair)
    Milk bottle
    Low Fat Milk
    Momo (peaches)
    Leche
    Skeletrino

to trade for your soya :) Go ahead and email me at evodevforyou@yahoo.com if you’re interested – Michelle

9. puasmommy says:

For Tenacious Toys:

Got the post-SDCC blues? Cure your hangover with our one-day blowout:
    30% OFF July 28th only with coupon code 30SDCC09

10. Angie says:

I have two leches and a choco to trade.
    This is what I already have
    japanese milk bottle
    leche
    soya
    choco
    skeletrino
    sandy
    the bullet
    rainbow cloud
    and the pair of chilis

11. Angie says:

I have lots of frenzies to trade if anyone is intrested. I have a few leches,basterdino, the japanese milk bottle (2), and a pair of bullets. I need adiós, ciao ciao, soccer bomb, adiós bomb, super hero guy (who I really want), momo peach, and latte. If any one wants to trade you can email me at gigibean79@yahoo.com

12. Angie says:

Ok I have some more stuff to trade. I am detemend to get all of them! I have rainbow cloud, choco, leche, basterdino, the milk bottle (not baby bottle) to trade. I need Ciao Ciao, super hero guy, latte, adios bomb and sabachian you can email me at gigibean79@yahoo.com

13. Judy says:

You can buy the tokidoki frenzies individually on amazon. They are being sold on the site by toysdiva. Just put a search in and they’ll come up. $7.99 a piece plus shipping. I just ordered the 3 I wanted. I think right now they have most of them, not too many of each though.

14. Angie says:

ok here we go again. All I need is Latte! Down to the last one!!! I have to trade Leche, choco, rainbow, mozzerella, and a pair of bullets. Let me know. My email is gigibean79@yahoo.com

15. Angie says:

ahhh I forgot I need Ciao ciao too.

16. HB says:

I still have these left :) I’m looking to either sell at $5 each plus shipping or trade – contact me at evodevforyou@yahoo.com

milk bottle x 1
    crying baby bottle x 3
    low fat milk x 1
    skeletrino x 1

Thanks :)

17. Janice says:

Hey, I came here a bit late but I am looking for the anything that has to do with the Moofia (including Mozzy & Bullet). I’m emailing you HB (:
    Contact me at purple_janice@hotmail.com

18. HB says:

Hello

I have 2 crying baby milk frenzies left :) I would like to trade for a choco and a japanese milk

Go ahead and email at evodevforyou@yahoo.com if you have what I’m looking for

Thanks

19. HB says:

Thanks to Jenn (Puasmommy) I’ll be getting a Japanese Milk from her :D

I still have a crying baby milk to trade for a choco

let me know :)

email is in above post ^

20. Angie says:

OK last one needed! All I need is Latte!!! I have a mozzarella, leche, and a choco to trade. My email is gigibean79@yahoo.com

21. Jamie!! says:

I just got Mozzarella…I didn’t realize she would be so big!! Are there any other Frenzies that are the same size?

22. puasmommy says:

Jamie!!
    The Superboy, Sandy and Sabochan are about the same size too :)

23. bonnie says:

hi i was wondering if you know where there are stores where ican buy
    tokidoki FRENZIES

24. Pia says:

I am desperately looking for one I saw which was a single cloud but no rainbow just a smile…anybody help me??? Please!

25. Stefyy says:

i have ciao ciao,adios,bibeken,and uh um… the triangular milk one..(it’s name is “milk”, LoL )

26. Kill@Boo says:

Is anyone willing to trade or sell frenzies ?