tokidoki Screensaver

Christine Dior and Janelle just let me know that there is a tokidoki screensaver available for free download up now on tokidoki.it! It is super-cute and has tons of different animations & scenes, and even includes an interactive mode that lets you pick which parts you want to view. Go get it now! :)

tokidoki screensaver

32 Responses to “tokidoki Screensaver”

1. megan says:

Aww…that is really cute…I wish they would do an Adios & Ciao Ciao one.

tokidoki.it has also posted new skatedecks for sale…There’s a burger themed one, a vegas one, & one with a space theme…the space one is pretty cool.

2. Janelle says:

Adios and Ciao Ciao appear in the screen saver! It’s not just Eco Mondo, it’s a BUNCH of scenes and characters! There are even new characters matching the burger/American diner theme of the new skatedeck, too! It’s too cute! :)

3. Yay! I took a pic of Adios with the blue background and set it as my wallpaper for my blackberry, so cute!
    r my blackberry, so cute!!

4. Alice says:

luv it! can’t wait until i have time to check them all out!

5. smoke_monster says:

so cute! love it!!!

6. Collen says:

it keeps telling me the setup files are corrupted? :(

7. Dana says:

all the screen savers are TOOOOOOOO cute =))))

8. Gabby says:

Aww so cute :D I was hoping for a wallpaer xD

9. Bridget says:

Does anyone else’s get stuck on the big screens of Adios & Sandy? It seems I have to push next to get it to move past those screens… Or do they just appear for a really long time?

10. MagicLoaf says:

I’m having the same problem with an error message saying the files are corrupted. :(

11. MagicLoaf says:

Ah! Never mind, I got it to work. Collen, try it again and choose “run” instead of “save” at the prompt.

12. alison says:

mine gets stuck on adios blinking!

13. Colleen says:

thanks magicloaf! that worked!
    its cute, but i don’t like how there are ads sporadically placed in there. that’s kind of annoying lol.

14. ashley says:

where is the interactive mode that lets you choose which parts you want to see? (im on a mac if that makes a difference)

15. Colleen – I agree. LOVE IT, except the ads.

ashley – Do you see a bar at the bottom of your screen that says “press spacebar for interactive mode?” It appears on my PC, not sure if it’s the same message on a Mac. But if it is, press the spacebar while the screensaver is running to be able to scroll through the various scenes.

16. Trista says:

Why can’t I get it to work? Corrupted!? It’s sad that I have my Tokidoki Fujitsu with no Tokidoki screensaver! For shame!

17. jennay says:

omgosh!! i JUST installed the screensaver on my bf’s comp. its SOOOO adorable i cant wait to install it on my laptop. whenever i get it that is…

18. barbara says:

hello…..i’m paola..i love tokidoki and all the objetc of tokidoki…can i see the tokidoki’s shop in italy?risp,please..help

19. Mei says:

I loved the screen saver. It worked perfectly for months and then all of a sudden it stopped working. Has anyone else had the same problem? I’m using the MAC version. Any suggestions?

20. Jennifer says:

I loved the screensaver too until it stopped working! It was definitely like, within the past week that it stopped working on both my home AND work computers (both running Windows XP SP2)! I’m really not sure what happened, but it won’t even reinstall when I download it again from the web site! I’m pretty sad about it :(

21. ashley says:

yep, mine stopped working, too. i’m using osx on an imac.

=’(

22. Mei says:

I tried to download it again and reinstall it too. It still doesn’t work. I wonder if tokidoki disabled it? I would really like to have it again. If anyone knows what to do, could they post it on here?

23. Kinky Kitten says:

You can fix the screensaver by modifying the xml file in the screensaver’s installation directory: \Tokidoki\settings.xml.
    Replace remote_url “http://tokidoki.it/screen_saver/xml/” with “http://www.tokidoki.it/screen_saver/xml/currentSet.xml” and the screensaver should work again.

24. Janelle V. says:

I also encountered the error (corrupt file) and it did stopped working too. But I found a solution. I recommend the use of Mozilla Firefox for downloading the screensaver because Internet Explorer keeps on telling that the screensaver is a corrupt file. When it stops working just follow the instructions above mentioned by Kinky Kitten. I hope I helped. =)

25. celest says:

I had the Tokidoki screensaver installed on my laptop for over a year now, and have loved every single scene from it :) But unfortunately after i switched to my new laptop today (Windows 7), the screensaver just wouldn’t load anymore :*( I’ve try editing the XML directory but still didn’t work, would greatly appreciate if anyone has any other suggestions or ideas.

26. ade says:

parlate italiano?

27. Rusty_Trojan says:

Does any one know how to remove the gray bar at the bottom of the screensaver? Seems a bit redundant to have a screensaver with a fixed permanent image. The whole point is to not burn in any image on the monitor after long periods time.

Other than that I absolutely love it… And my wife likes it too ;)

28. random person says:

Hi is anyone still commenting on this? If so, can anybody tell me how to download this correctly and get it to be your screensaver for a mac computer? I keep trying and it won’t work.

29. random person says:

never mind, figured it out.

30. Melissa says:

I am running windows 7 and i don’t know why but the screen saver does not work.It has only one screen which is the tokidoki heart and bones logo against the black screen and it stays on that without changing. Does anyone else experience this? What should i do? Thanks

31. Jason says:

Melissa – That is the screensaver loading…it takes a few minutes…once the heart fills all the way up with the pink liquid…it will start. But it does take a few mins. Mine for some reason, is playing the golf sounds in the BG from the old Screen Saver…and I don’t know how to make it stop.

32. Cathy says:

after i edited the xml file. it tells me to enable the internet but i have my internet on