Back from Poland

Hi everyone – I’m back!! :D  Just got home from a 2-week trip to Poland and it looks like I missed a ton of news while I was away.  While I start going through all of my missed comments and e-mails, feel free to fill me in on some highlights in the comments on this post.  :)

64 Responses to “Back from Poland”

1. David says:

I just went to target at “Atlantic pacific center” in nyc. They had the skateboard kid and drummer shirts. I got the skateboard shirt in a boys large. The material is rougher than tokidoki shirts, guess thats where the price cuts come in.

2. Gabby says:

I went to a target in NYC :D
    they carried the skateboard and drummer ones.
    No schooll supplies D:

3. Veronica says:

I think for the price it is great ! $ 7.99 compared to the price of a Tokidoki shirt it’s a no brainer ! Did the Target Stores have any signed t-shirts ? Or were the signed shirts an online exclusive only ? I’m curious ?

4. David says:

No signed shirts. Yeah the price good. Just hope they come out with some adult sizes too, as the boys shirts are a bit short.

5. Gabby says:

@ Veronica u got the newsletter? ;O
    Yea i think online only carries signed.
    The stores doesnt i guess?

6. 253lupe says:

Hope you had a great time in Poland!

7. ciNNie says:

i went to the targets in Hawaii and no one knew what i was talking about. i asked the lady who was working in the section and then the customer service peoples. is there an item number or something that i can reference the employees to? they also didnt know what an employee newsletter was. help.

8. niku says:

Hey everyone. I wanted to let you know that there’s a shopping site that offers special sales, kind of like sample sales that last for 24 hrs or more, and they have a tokidoki sale (of the leo and matita bags) coming up. Sometimes they have really great discounts (75-80% off), and sometimes they have really lame ones (30% off), and it’s hard to know what the tokidoki sale will be like.

The site is called hautelook.com, and please use my email, sakurastarship@yahoo.com as your referral.

9. Tiffany says:

cinnie- I am having the same problem! They looked at me like I was a mental case when I asked them in the store because they have no idea what I am talking about, and calling them was a joke.

I would rather see them in person that way I know what sizes to get… my little girl wants one too and I have no idea what size she needs in a boys shirt.

10. Gabby says:

The guy i asked thought i was talking about the target weekly ads flyers thingys >_>

11. Leanne says:

my target had all 4 shirt styles. the gray and black for boys and the pink and black ones for girls. the girls shirts are 8.99 and the boys are 7.99.
    still searching for the messenger bag and backpack.

12. Leanne says:

for those that are asking in the store for these, ave customer service look it in their computer..
    these are the dpci numbers for the boys shirts-
    black shirt-DPCI: 076-06-1175
    gray shirt-DPCI: 076-06-1179

13. Gabby says:

My target doesnt carry the girl tees yet

14. Mickey says:

couldn’t tell if anyone mentioned the toki school supplies too! I had ordered the messenger bag and back pack on line but wanted to see the sizes of tees in person…couln’t find in about 4 Targets near my house…yep, went to 4 Targets….anyways, did stumble upon a Simone Legno display in the school supplies (back to school) section and picked up a binder, three notebooks, two folders and highlighters…SUPER CUTE!