Back from Poland

Hi everyone – I’m back!! :D  Just got home from a 2-week trip to Poland and it looks like I missed a ton of news while I was away.  While I start going through all of my missed comments and e-mails, feel free to fill me in on some highlights in the comments on this post.  :)

64 Responses to “Back from Poland”

1. Gabby says:

Just want to thank you for the Tobi code ^0^
    I bought a tokidoki tee for 12.80! ;o From $33 to $16 to $12.80
    Thanx so much and i thought u couldnt put codes xD
    Now i have to wait for it to arrive! Next week :D

2. helixPEA says:

I emailed you, but I guess you were on your trip.. :( Target.com WAS selling a limited edition Simone Legno for Target Autographed t-shirt for only $7.99 for youth boys. I bought a M and L, not knowing what size would be best.. (I usually wear small in adult). I just got my shipment today, and the t-shirt is SO CUTE!!! Simone signed each and every t-shirt with a silver pen, and they’re real.. the two signatures are different, and he drew a little skull and crossbones. However, the t-shirt is already sold out.. sorries!

3. Cindy says:

helixPEA
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE TARGET SHIRTS??? I’m so sad I missed out on it! ;_; If you’re returning one of them, would you be interested in selling it to me?

4. helixPEA says:

I was emailed a link to Target’s ‘Pick of the Week’ and on that page, they show previous picks-of-the-week.. and I saw the t-shirt and instantly knew it was tokidoki, I mean how can you not, right? So I went to it, and nearly fainted.. then searched for any info on more ‘Simone Legno for Target’ items, but.. nothing. No news, no press releases, nothing.. this was something totally unheard of.. And the strange thing is that there is no other merch for this line.. that’s all there was. I’m hoping for more!!!! It was pure luck that I found this t-shirt.

I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do with the t-shirt yet.. I was considering e-bay. :\ I’ll try to show pics of the autographed tee later.

Oh and FYI, Target.com is taking pre-orders for the TokiDoki 2010 Wall Calendar for only $11.19 (20% off regular price). This is releasing July 21st.

5. Veronica says:

I ordered three of them ! They are so CUTE ! There is also a grey t-shirt also with a punk rocker monkey with a blue mohawk playing the drums that is not currently on the Target website ! If you are a member of the Tokidoki.freeforums.org you can see a picture that one of our members was nice enough to post we have a thread about it there ! It too is cute ! I ordered the very last one on Target.com ! I have three total ! I love them ! And good quality too for only $ 7.99 !

The sales representative at Target.com told me that they had 100 in each size ! So that means only 400 were available to order at Target.com . I was so glad that I was able to get one ! ( Or more ! ) I haven’t took mine out of the plastic as of yet ! Hey they are collector’s items right ?! Cindy in answer to your question I heard about the Target Tokidoki t-shirt on Tokidoki.freeforums.org where I am a member ! I find that you have to be a member of ALL the tokidoki forums to score limited edition items ! The first you hear about it the better your chance of scoring a limited edition item such as this ! Good luck finding one ! I’ll bet some signed ones will be on E-Bay soon but not at $ 7.99 ! They are so adorable !

6. Veronica says:

Update there are four total Tokidoki t-shirts for the Target line ! I can’t believe it ! I must get them all ! I cannot wait to see them ! They are too adorable for words ! My three year old Mason will be decked out in Tokidoki t-shirts !

7. Gabby says:

What?~ When did target sell tokidoki!?!?!? :O OMG!
    I cant wait for the calendars too ^0^

8. Gabby says:

IS there any picture?~ I cant believe i missed it D:
    Like 7.99 what a deal! DDDDDDDDDDDD:

9. nicolette says:

I can’t find the calendar on the Target website. HelixPEA can you post a link, I have to have this.

10. helixPEA says:

http://www.target.com/dp/0789319713/sr=1-1/qid=1245280945/re f=sr_1_1/187-0779203-4203430?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=targ et&rh=k%3Asimone%20legno&page=1

It looks like it’s available through amazon.com, but when I click Pre-Order, I’m still in the Target.com website, and I can log in to do all my billing and shipping info.

11. Gabby says:

HI hekixpea saw u in the other forum

12. Veronica says:

Hi gabby_chen I saw you on the other forum as well !

13. helixPEA says:

Hehe yeah.. migrated over to contribute to the Simone Legno for Target hunt!!

14. Gabby says:

hi veronica :D Lol cool!
    Lmao xD yea! awwh i wish someone had updated here so i couldve went to target F:

15. nicolette says:

Thanx for the links, I’m pre-ordering the calendar right now.

16. Brendii says:

I work for Target and I just found this lovely gem sitting on the employee break room. We get magazines in and the July issue had that spread inside. It says there will be purses (they look like small children ones though from the little picture), shirts, stationary, and backpacks!

Kind of exciting!! I spazzed in the break room when I found out!

17. Janice says:

Omg, the shirts, SIGNED! I am still -omging- over them. I want one so badly.
    The calendar looks amazing.
    Man I missed so much.

18. Pattie says:

OMG. I AM SO JEALOUS.

I subscribe to the target mailing list but I NEVER look at the email in-depth. 8 BUCKS FOR A TOKIDOKI T-SHIRT?! AND TO TOP IT OFF, IT WAS TOUCHED AND SIGNED BY SIMONE???

Oh man, those are gonna go for at LEAST 10 times the price you guys got for them.

:o(

Can anyone post pics? I shouldn’t look at them cuz they’ll just make me sad, but I’m really curious.

19. Cindy says:

ARRRGGHHH!!! BOOO to the target website! I type in “Simone Legno” and “tokidoki” into the search box every so often (lol at least once a week, I know I need help :P) and it never comes up with anything more than the Dark Horse stationary stuff or the calendar. When I typed it in just now, the “Simone” search popped up two pairs of xhilaration ballet flats! WHAT GIVES?! BAD target website!!! Thanks to everyone who posted links for pics or the actual target page for the tee!!

20. Veronica says:

Just for an additional update to things in regards to the Simone Legno collection I called tokidoki to see if they had any information in regards to this collection . They will not be carrying any of these items on the Tokidoki web-site ! She stated that this is a separate collection between Simone and Target and Tokidoki will not be featured on the logo only ” Simone Legno ” for Target .

In addition she stated that there will be other items released such as “school supply ” like items . She didn’t go into exactly what but I figure maybe pencils , pens , notebooks , binders etc . But she did say some items will be in limited supply so if you snooze you lose ! So keep an eye out ! And if you see something in your local Target Stores or web-site don’t wait to buy it or you may miss you chance ! So said more items should be released around the first week of July at some Target Stores and I think the web-site ! So girls good luck ! I think we should state if we see any and all Simone Legno products at your local Target Stores !

tokidoki and Target…a combination in heaven for me.

22. Figures I would miss something major!! I will try to start posting again soon – my best friend just had her first baby this morning, so I haven’t had much time to catch up yet!

23. Gabby says:

To Brendii:
    Is there anyway that i m able recieving the newsletter?~
    I would love to have one since tokidoki art is in it!
    If i ask a target employee is there a chance of recieving it?
    Thanx

24. David says:

I’m guessing the signed shirts were just sold online right?

Definitely going to check my local target once July comes around.

25. Veronica says:

Brendii is there any way you can get extras of the employee newsletter ? I collect Tokidoki Promotional material catalogs , ads , etc. If you can get me a couple of extras I’d be so grateful ! I would be willing to pay for postage ! If it is at all possible please email me at pyim1995@aol.com . Brendii do they give these newsletter to all Target Employees ? I went to a local Target last night trying to get one but the couple of store employee’s did not seem to understand what I was talking about !

If anyone should score extras please let me know as I would love to add this item to my Tokidoki collection . David the few people who spotted the Target t-shirts in stores said that they were not signed ! The ones that were ordered through Target’s Web-site came in sealed plastic bags ! So it leads me to believe that they were an exclusive to the Target web-site only ! And there were only 400 total available !

26. Gabby says:

Yea Brenddii if you are able to get extra copies you will make my dad ^-^
    Or how in any way i can ask an employee to receive it! Though i m not sure how ill recieve it D: Are the available to customers?! Thanx.

Ill try to get my aunt to go with me to Target on Saturday!

27. Kaitlin says:

I too work at a Target store and I about died in the break room when I was reading the monthly magazine and saw that tokidoki was coming to Target for back to school. So, I totally had to swipe the magazine.

My store just got in 2 of the tokidoki t-shirts. They are $7.99 and they come in boys sizes. We had the one with the monkey drummer and a boy with a mohawk on a skateboard. So CUTE!!!

28. Veronica says:

Kaitlin can you get extra copies ? I really want this item ! I would be willing to give you the postage via Pay Pal ! Are the T-Shirts signed by Simone like the ones offered on the Target.com website ? I am glad that I was able to purchase three signed T-Shirts through the Target.com web-site ! I am looking for the monkey on the drums as well but my local Target Store has not received them as of yet ! But I think I will wait just a little bit to see if Target.com will have the monkey t-shirts signed by Simone like the first ones with the little boy with the mohawk on the skateboard .

Kaitlin and Brendii or anyone else who works for Target can you please email me if you do have extra employee newsletters at pyim1995@aol.com if you have any extras to spare ! I would so appreciate it !

29. Tiffany says:

Well guess I’m gonna start stalking Target! If anyone sees the new stuff in the store let us know asap… I will drop everything and go lol!

30. Kaitlin says:

Veronica- I didn’t notice that the shirts were signed. Where were they singed on the other ones that you have?

31. Kaitlin says:

I think that Target stores will probably start getting all the back to school stuff sometime in July maybe. I’m not positive though. Just going off what the other people I work with think.

32. Veronica says:

Kaitlin the personally signed t-shirts were available at Target.com . There were only 400 available . ( 100 in each size ) . These were the black ones with the the boy on the skateboard with a mohawk the first one to be released . They are sold out now however ! People who have seen the t-shirts in Target Stores have found none that are signed . So maybe it was for Target.com only . I am not sure how it worked with the signed ones .

Kaitlin any chance that you can get me an extra copy of the employee newsletter ? Do you only have the single copy ? If you can get extras please let me know ! I collect Tokidoki promotional items such as catalogs , ads , etc. If it is possible please email me at pyim1995@aol.com !

33. Kaitlin says:

Sent you an e-mail Veronica.

34. Veronica says:

I got it Kaitlin ! A BIG , BIG , BIG thanks to you ! I’ve wanted one of these since I first spotted it ! You are so generous ! I can’t thank you enough . I am super excited .

Curse Santa Barbara for not having a Target that I can obsessively check.

36. krissy says:

This morning there are 2 bags on the Target site..they look like childrens school bags…one backpack & one messenger style….you cant order them yet but can sign up for an email when they become avail……..sooooo cute!!!….just search Simone Legno…..I LOVE Target!

37. S.Bird says:

Any word if the Calendars will be sold in-stores as well as online?
    p.s. Target+Simone Legno= Bliss lol ^-^*

38. Gabby says:

Oh Kaitlin is there anyway i can the tokidoki newsletter?!?! Thanx ^-^
    Um i dont have paypal but i can like send you the amount of money for the postages after i recieve it :D

39. Kaitlin says:

Gabby- If you would like one I could grab you one.

40. Gabby says:

Oh you can Kaitlin?! Thanx ^-^
    *hugs*
    Um u have a emial where we can privately talk?

41. Gabby says:

my email is gabbiechang@aol.com
    Please email me there!
    Thanx again :DDDDDDDDDDDD

42. Tiffani says:

OH Kaitlin can I get in on that newsletter too! Sorrie! Email me at dre8minqt7@gmail.com if you think you can get your hands on another one. =) THANKS SO MUCH! I can paypal you for it! =)

OMG THOSE BAGS ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE!

I’m in Los Angeles, does anyone know if any of the target stores nearby are carrying any of these?

43. Gabby says:

@ Kaitlin are you gonna send it by mail?
    Email in previous post. Thank you :)

44. Tiffany says:

I looked at Target.com and if you look up the bags there is an option to “find in store”. I searched my zip code and all the stores say out of stock so I assume that they aren’t in yet. It doesn’t have the option to search on the t-shirt though… does anyone know if they are gonna show up in the store?

45. j d says:

any new vinyl toy news???

46. Gabby says:

Kailtin were u able to grab another copy for me? ^-^

47. Mercedes says:

Kaitlin, any chance you could grab me a copy of the newsletter too? I can paypal you funds to cover shipping and a little more for the trouble :D

Thanks! sobie.syrup@gmail.com