Holiday 2009 tokidoki Tees

The Holiday 2009 tees have arrived in the tokidoki.it store (reader Marie was the first to notice) and the designs are cuter than ever!  I must have the women’s designs posted below… and perhaps a few more, too.  :)

tokidoki holiday 2009 clothing

22 Responses to “Holiday 2009 tokidoki Tees”

1. danni says:

Yay!! I love the new holiday tees!!!!

2. Kev says:

Women’s tees = 12
    Men’s tees = 6
    GRRRRRRR!!!
    why!?
    **note: still no “trick or treat” tee

3. Karen says:

Ditto! They are so cute!

4. Gabby says:

They are so cute!1 ^~^

5. Doan N says:

yay for good tees! :)

6. Kev says:

But! Soooooo much better then last season! I’m really diggin the new mens prints!

7. Janice says:

The piglet, Let it snow and devil candy are really really CUTE! I don’t like the usagi tho, the bunny shouldn’t be yellow imo. Men chicken wings are cute lol.

8. marie says:

The snowtopia boots have been posted on Tokidoki.it but the light grey/ silver is already out of stock?! How can that be! I wanted this color and Nordstrom doesn’t have it. Sad :(

9. Michy says:

soon cute! But I’m jealous my favorite character the kabuki cactus is for the men’s tee only- nyooooo! :| not fair. Mmm i love the winter tees cuz they can match vacanze bags yay :3

10. Marie,the boots have been stocked now on tokidoki.it. I think you must have been looking at it as it was in the middle of launching. Grab them quick before they are gone as they are limited edition. :)

11. JJ says:

Oh, Man….The Men’s shirts (the few) are 100 times better than last season’s batch….I was getting worried there for a minute….I don’t care for that lion/tiger bling character tho…but 5/6 aint bad!!
    I will deff buy a couple this time around….(unlike last season)
    p.s
    To: Tokidoki-danielle-
    Us guys didn’t for get about the TrickORTreat tee.
    It doesnt need to be Halloween time to release it……….

12. danielle says:

does anyone have the boots yet or has anyone seen them like in real life? are they really puffy? how do the sizes run?

13. Milky says:

And the snowtopia boots are already for sale too! yuhuuu, Im going to buy it right now!!

14. Katie says:

If anyone has the snow boots.. how are the sizes? I don’t think they are selling them anywhere in canadian stores.. so I will probably have to buy them online but not sure what size I would need.. I am usually a 7 or 8 in U.S women shoe size

15. Milky says:

Katie, I’m living in Montreal, and at least here its impossible to find the boots, so I just order it from the online store :) I use a US8.5, and for the onitsuka tiger sneakers I always get 9, so with just a 0.5+ probably its ok.

16. danielle says:

if i am a 10 in ugg boots then should i get a 10 in these boots too?

17. Milky says:

I think that they usually recommend to get a +0,5 size for the Onitsuka Tiger brand, but I don’t know for sure, try to search a bit with google :)

18. Gabby says:

*off topic*
    Tokidoki is collaboring with Yougurtland i believe.
    theres also a new contest which is much alike to the
    Melrose contest

19. Quirine says:

I’ve explained about the Snowtopia size in the new Asics topic somewhere in more detail.
    Basically, you might want to consider going up half a size, but it’s up to you if you want a snugger fit or not.

20. JessiCa says:

I have the 1st teeshirt i got it for 30$ :D

21. Kinky Kitten says:

I ordered two of the women’s holiday collection shirts and I was very disappointed with their quality. The fabric is very thin and stretchy, it wrinkles easily and the sizing seems to be larger than in the earlier Tokidoki shirts. Size L has normally fit me well, now size L in the holiday collection was too large and baggy especially from the waist area.

Please stop making savings on the expense of the quality of the products!