tokidoki x Yogurtland

Reader Tiffany spotted this sign at her local Yogurtland the other night and snapped a picture to share with us:

tokidoki x Yogurtland

And then reader Tara sent in pictures of her tokidoki x Yogurtland cup and spoon:

tokidoki x Yogurtland

What’s all this about? Well, tokidoki is running another contest in association with Yogurtland!

The Grand Prize is a $1,000 tokidoki shopping spree + a year of free yogurt, Second Prize is a $500 tokidoki shopping spree + 6 months of free yogurt, and Third Prize is a $250 tokidoki shopping spree + 3 months of free yogurt.

They are also running a contest within a contest to win a case of 48 frenzies if you have a Twitter account and retweet about the contest.  Go check out all of the official rules on the tokidoki x Yogurtland contest page!

77 Responses to “tokidoki x Yogurtland”

1. Alice says:

I’m going to eat a lot of frozen yogurt just to collect a bunch of Mozzarella spoons!

2. Janice says:

Wow, I love it!! is is too cute!!! I WANT a SPOON/CUP!!

Too bad the contest is USA only ):

3. Gabby says:

D: Theres not one yougurt land in NYC~!

4. hawaiinei says:

is this available in hawaii?????

5. danni says:

what the heck!?!? OMG! How CUTTE!!!! I’m there! lol

6. hawaiinei says:

HAWAII people…word is that this is going to start on friday the earliest!!!!!

7. helixPEA says:

Yogurt is healthy, right? Haha.. Time to eat this everyday…

8. Doan N says:

Is that a plastic cup or is it a disposable paper one? :o I don’t think there’s a yogurtland in Seattle.. ?

9. Fan says:

Damn~I live in Canada >..

10. connieschen says:

YAY!!!!!

11. Jess says:

Gabby: There’s totally a Yogurtland in NYC ;) It’s in the West Village! I haven’t been there in a while, this is the perfect time to go. hehehe.

12. Gabby says:

@ Jess i just found out and googled it! Sucks that it didnt mention in the website! its at 267 Bleecker St, New York, NY right? LOL i hope i can get there. My aunt saids its in Chinatown :( SIGH. I have to take subwayy

13. Tara d. says:

i just snagged a few more cups from my local place and spoons too. this time i grabbed a few Latte’s! so cute. i hear some locations left out Donutella and Capt. Coco out (but they probably did that by mistake).

14. Jennifer says:

Donutella and Captain Coco spoons dont come out till November :)

Is this at all Yogurtlands? I’m in Santa Barbara, and we don’t even have a Target out here.

16. Beatrice says:

Hey guys! live in Canada! any of you want to sell me some of these cute cups????? desperate……… thanks a million

17. Jenny says:

Yeah, too bad no Yogurtland in Canada. I live in Vancouver, and there is no Yogurtland in Seattle either….. sad! And same here, if anyone want to sell the cups and spoons, put me on the waiting list too!!!!

18. Amanda says:

Jenn, I also live in Santa Barbara (small world!) and I’m pretty sure that there is a Yogurtland down on State Street!

Hey Amanda, that’s pretty nifty that there is a fellow tokidoki fan around here. I’m going to have to go check out the Yogurtland downtown then. Do you know if it’s close to Paseo Nuevo? I know there’s a Pinkberry around there.

20. hawaiinei says:

Let’s see what we can get here in hawaii…we have 3 just on one island…if I can get extra cups and spoons I can sell to you jenny, beatrice…I hope i can get extras!!!!

21. Sara says:

None in Florida either. Bummer, I really wanted a spoon…

22. Amanda says:

Jenn, The Yogurtland is maybe 2 blocks away from Paseo Nuevo? It’s on the same side as the street, I know that much. Maybe I’ll see you there this weekend! :)

I’m pretty new to Tokidoki, actually. I have my eye on a few things that I want though!

23. Jenny says:

Thank you hawaiinei! Hope you can get some extra cups and spoons to share (sell) with us, your Canadian Tokidoki Fellows! Fingers crossed!!!

24. Janice says:

I’m a fellow Canadian looking for spoons and cups! (: I am going to ask around other sites too!

25. Jennifer says:

Yogurtland is veryyyyyy popular down in Southern Cali, near my house alone theres like 3 or 4 lol.

26. Cami says:

WOW i was thinking the exact same thing!! “Would Santa Barbara’s Yogurtland have this too??” LOOOOOL!!! i think i’ll be there tomorrow as well :]

27. MelikaMaeV says:

OMG!!! I L.O.V.E. Yorgurtland!!!!! I always want to go there…they’re regular spoons are cool, too!!! I actually collect those!!!! THANK YOU ALL for sharing this wonderful new…seriously, it brought true joy & tears….

28. angela says:

I can’t wait for the Donutella spoons in pink! I should ask for more spoons and use them as little garden signs (as they are biodegradable)!

29. elle says:

i know i’m gonna get hit for saying this but… i have never been to yogurtland before so this news gives me a reason to go & try it! people in HAWAII, can you pick/take your own spoons or do they have it behind the counter & the workers give it to you?!?!?!

30. Jonny says:

Yeahhh they have one by UCI!!! we took like 11 cups, haha :D

31. ashley says:

what happens if you win the contest, but don’t have any yogurtlands in your state? how are you supposed to get free yogurt?!

32. MelikaMaeV says:

Yay! I got my two spoons & cups!!!! I didn’t even know I had 3 YorgurtLand’s near me (San Diego in Little Italy, SDSU, & in PB…I normally travel to Mira Mesa or to Artesia (when I visit relatives).

elle: when I went to the one in Little Italy, the spoons were behind the counter, but he asked which spoon I wanted. But, ask for another. He was nice enough to give me one of each…so maybe the one in Hawai’i will be just as nice :)

Yes, I can’t wait for the other two spoons to come out…I think it said 11/23.

OH! And, the YorgurtLand Employees get to wear the cool collabo T-shirts!!! I asked if they were selling them, but they said no. I want one. :) Sorry, I didn’t take any photos…next time…

Everyone have a sweet day!!!! :):):)

Thanks, Amanda! Out of curiosity, what are you thinking of getting? (I just finished up my masters at UCSB so I am a rather poor grad student at the moment and live vicariously through others.)

34. elle says:

MelikaMaeV : thanks!! if that’s the case here in hawaii, hopefully the workers will be nice enough to give me another. >_

35. Beatrice says:

Thanks Hawaiinei! Hope you do get some extras! let us know; you can email me at:
    beatrice010908@hotmail.com
    Have a great day!

36. Jenny says:

We, the fellow Canadian fans are so so jealous! Anyone have any extra cups and spoons for sell, please email me at jennygraphix@yahoo.ca! Thanks!

Hi Beatrice, I know how you feel, like a kid watching some other kids eating their ice-cream with joy, but we can’t have any!

Hope we can get some eventually! Cheers!

37. Amanda says:

Jenn, I want the laptop skin for sure, and maybe the Immagini Laptop Bag. I don’t have much money either, so I cannot get the laptop bag anytime soon.

What did you get your masters in? I did my undergrad at UCSB and am working here now. Still thinking about getting a masters degree though. :P

38. timjim says:

there is a yogurt land in nyc if anyone was wondering. on bleeker st. downtown. but do all locations have the tokidoki promo?

39. MelikaMaeV says:

Hi there Jenn & Amanda, I’m looking into going back to school for my masters as well…must be the times…guess, we’ll all be holding back on tokidoki shopping…I’m seriously behind on bags…

Doan N: sorry, I forgot to mention that the cups are paper. Mother Earth Friendly, but not forever keep friendly. LOL. It’s all good, though, eating @ YogurtLand has got to be the cheapest tokidoki buy.

Have a great day everyone!

40. Beatrice says:

Hey guys!
    Anyone looking to buy a ciao ciao Lamore bag? never used still in plastic – I would be selling it for 230$US. I also have 2 posters: one inferno and one paradiso – I would sell them each for 14$US. and a pair of tennis shoes size 9 (I think have to check) never used either for 80$US-I can email the pics to anyone that’s interested – all these prices are excluding shipping of course. I have to depart from some stuff from my own collection… let me know!
    beatrice010908@hotmail.com
    In the meantime for the lucky ones, enjoy yogurtland!!!

Hi (again, lol), Amanda. I got my masters in Japanese. I’ve been a fan of tokidoki since the collab started with LeSportSac. I really have always liked LeSportSac, and I happened to be on their site when they had the Foresta print up. I freaked out and thought they were the most adorable looking bags ever. The last bag I got was a laptop bag in the Discoteca print. I’ve been using it as a messenger bag and absolutely love it.

Happy to hear that you’ve got a job! So many people have not been having luck with that. I was hired a couple of weeks after I graduated so I’m thanking my lucky stars I have a job in this economy.

Cami:
    That is hilarious. I hope you had/have fun at Yogurtland downtown. :) I may venture down there this Saturday.

And MelikaMaeV:
    I totally recommend going back to school (bad economy or not!). It just really opens up more doors for you, and if it’s something you’ve always wanted to do, you should just go for it. As far as the bags go, check out Loehmann’s and even Macy’s will have some ridiculous sales (40% off and then an additional 25%). I got my Discoteca laptop bag Loehmanns for about 100.

42. Pattie says:

NEW YORK CITY RESIDENTS!!!!!!

I went to “Yogurtland” today on Bleeker, which is now named PHILEO YOGURT!!! The manager told me that they changed over three days ago, so there is now NO YOGURTLAND IN NYC. He knows nothing about the Tokidoki promo – as it is no longer the same company.

Don’t even bother going.

43. Gabby says:

@ Pattie WHAT?! OMGOSH I WAS GONNA GO NEXT WEEK TO CHECK IT OUT! D:: URGH WHY WHY !!!!!!

44. hawaiinei says:

Just got my tokidoki cups last night…Soooo Cute! the whole store has tokidoki…even the workers has tokidoki shirts!!!!! only 2 different spoons right now…then on 11/23/09 second release of different spoons!

45. Tiffany says:

OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDD Two of my most favorite things ever, just by themselves. But COMBINED? I’m flipping out here, lol I want their entire stock of cups and spoons, seriously. LOVEOVELOVE

46. Kelly says:

I went to the Yogurt Land in Mission Valley, San Diego today. They were completely out of spoons but the girl said they would have more in tomorrow (10/26). The cups are cardboard, not plastic so I suggest you grab an extra to take with you to save as they are not reusable.

47. Kelly says:

Oh and I think all the cups are the same, possibly two different sizes but the same design. Can anyone confirm? I was in and out quickly.

48. Cindi says:

sadly, the cups are paper. they only have 1 cup. 4 spoons, 2 of which are already out, 2 more coming soon.

if i collect enough cups, i am thinking of selling off my bags/tshirts and giving the cups free along with it…it’s just too cruel to sell free cute paper cups. contact me cattielabelle@yahoo.com for more info.

49. Ophie says:

Well, I just heard about this today after getting my regular yogurt fix at the local Yogurtland. I guess I showed obvious excitement since the cashier chick gave me one of each spoon (Latte and Mozzarella).

If you’re willing to pay shipping/handling, I can send you some spoons (the cup is made out of paper, so I dunno if it’s worth it) through the mail. I hope I don’t get bombarded with emails – but I’m definitely willing to do it for a few :P

I will DEFINITELY send you some spoons if you’re willing to trade with a Mozzarella Frenzie (I really want this one!). You can email me at moonsilver (at) hotmail (dot) com.

50. Henry says:

I just went to the Yogurtland by little tokyo yesterday with my girlfriend and we loved it. We took a couple of pics and just had fun there. The spoons are really cool she got Mozzarella and I got Latte. It was funny that we actually grabbed (stole) a couple of extra cups (to be exact 4) but couldn’t get any extra spoons. They were behind the register counter sucks. But, if anybody wants a TKDK cup i’ll be happy to send you one if you can pay for the shipping and handling. I was reading the other comments and it sucks that some fans unfortunately can’t get one. So if you would like one you can email me heavyarms5 (at) yahoo (dot) com. We are all a TKDK family here and it’s awesome helping each other out. Please be a true Tokidoki fan!! Remember I only have four sorry.