Onitsuka Tiger x tokidoki Snowtopia Boots

As many of you have already pointed out in the comments, the Onitsuka Tiger x tokidoki Snowtopia Boots are finally available online!  The tokidoki.it store has them available in the black/black, light grey/silver, and white/lime styles.

They are also available in the black/black and light grey/silver styles at Trendy Stars, and reader Quirine let me know that they are also available in the black/black and white/lime styles at Nordstrom.

tokidoki x Onitsuka Tiger 2009 Snowtopia boots

40 Responses to “Onitsuka Tiger x tokidoki Snowtopia Boots”

1. Callie says:

I want them…I want them on my feet right now…

2. Quirine says:

I thought I post the message again about the sizing.

FINALLY!!! I’ve been looking online since Oct. 1.
    The snowtopia boots have arrived at Nordstrom’s.
    Chicago only has the white and black ones.
    I’ve bought the white ones and they’re soooooooo kawaii and warm!!!

About the size, usually I have a 6,5 in normal shoes, 7 in sports shoes. My other 2nd Gen Asics Tokidoki high top sneakers are a 7 as well. The boots in 6,5 were pretty snug, more of a sneaker wear. I choose a 7 so I have the option of wearing thicker socks. I was wearing thin socks while trying the boots on.
    The 7s are a little wider, but really comfy, and definitely not too big. It says 24 cm, US 7, or Euro 38.
    So it’s more up to you, but I’d say they run pretty true to size, but you might want to consider going up half a size.
    Hope this helps!

If anyone is wondering about the calfs: It’s a loose fit. Measurements of the boots:
    height, incl. sole almost 10,5 inch
    circumference on the top part is about 14 inch on the outside.

the boots aren’t really high, so I think they should fit anyone.
    the great thing is that you can also wear them with the top folded down so you can see all the cute characters. Than you don’t have to worry about your calfs.

I’ve already had so many compliments :D

I’ve already had so many compliments.

3. Janice says:

Thanks for the info, I love them!! Hoping I can get a pair (:

4. Janice says:

Btw, does anyone know if they are selling these in B2 or Browns in Toronto?

5. MelikaMaeV says:

Hey Quirine! Thank you so much for sharing the sizing info. I am one of the lucking ones with big calves :)

I hope Nordy’s near me have them.

6. Christy says:

At a CMJ concert in NYC last night they were giving out Tokidoki/Onitsuka Tiger keychains and totes! I guess that’s why?

7. marie says:

Janice, I checked at Browns in Montreal and at Little burgundy and they didn’t have them.

I wanted the grey/purple one but they already ran out of my size, bummer!

8. Janice says:

Thanks a bunch Marie… that saves me a trip to downtown ):

9. marie says:

As hard as it is to believe, I found some fake boots on a selling board and they look so bad LOL : http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-clothing-womens-shoe s-Exclusive-Onitsuka-Tiger-Tokidoki-Snowtopia-Boots-Size-8-5 -W0QQAdIdZ152756301

10. Cindy says:

UGGGGG want those so bad! why do they have to keep making stuff so cute? now i have to go skiing so i can have a reason to get them! >_

11. Dana says:

marie: wowwwww those look horrible!!!! i hope someone doesn’t fall for them =/

12. R. says:

Maybe the boots are Tokidoki’s new “Low Cost” boots!! lol j/k :-P

13. Milky says:

Marie you’re from Montreal? where can I buy tokidoki clothes? I only know little burgundy, but just for bags and stuff like that…

14. Marie says:

Milky, I never found any place that sells Tokidoki clothes in Montreal. I get mine when I go in NYC or online when I can’t go.

15. Janice says:

There are Tokidoki clothes in Winners here in Toronto, and tokidoki bags (that are reasonable!) in Vaughn!

Yay Winners!

16. Marie says:

Milky, if you want some tokidoki toys or stationary, the store Camion de pompier in downtown has them. http://www.camiondepompier.com

17. LMJ says:

I tried these on in Japan last week and they’re cute…box is even cuter…but they’re HUGE….not a normal size boot…looks sorta like moon boots…big and square-ish…that was the only reason i didnt buy them…japan OT store had only black and the white…

18. Milky says:

Thanks Marie :)

I was in the store in the soho too, really small but with a lot of stuff!

19. danielle says:

this is random but does anyone know what language the cactus pups names are in? and like some of the other tokidoki words? like the names for the prints on the bags? or are they just totally made up?

20. CL says:

Hey Janice, I’ve been looking for tokidoki shirts everywhere!
    Do you mind giving me the exact location of the Toronto Winners? :x
    & do you remember what sizes they had?
    Thanks in advance! :D

21. CL says:

Ignore that emoticon lol. I meant to do ;x. haha.

22. Janice says:

I’ve seen them in a few actually, the one in Markville, First Markham place. They are in Pacific Mall too (ME2 and JCY), but those are REALLY over priced.

Size wise Winners has a random selection, you just have to be persistent and keep looking, the ones in Pmall are XS-M.

Hope it helps!

23. danielle – Italian

24. CL says:

Thanks a lot Janice. I was thinking of locations in downtown Toronto. D:

25. Marie says:

Did anyone in Canada ordered the boots from Tokidoki.it? I tried earlier but it said the shipping method is unavailable and there was only one shipping method…I haven’t tried Nordstrom because I want the grey / purple and Trendy stars doesn’t have my size. I’m considering getting the boots in black from another store but really was set on the other color.

26. danielle says:

reply to tokidoki-blog
    thank you!!

27. Milky says:

Maire I’m living in Montreal and I already ordered the boots :)

The only problem I had, since Im not resident here, I dont have a credit card and I payed with the one from my friend, so they need to verify the credit card, and thats all.
    The shipment is 22$

28. Marie-for some reason the shipping error pops up on some canadian orders saying that the USPS priority shipping method is unavailable however you are still able to select it and move forward with your order. If you have any trouble at all, just call customer service and we can place the order for you over the phone at 866-865-4365. Sorry for any confusion.

29. Marie says:

Thanks Milky and tokidoki-danielle, I will order them now.

30. ashley says:

my boots shipped out on the 23rd from HI, arrived in Ontario, CA on the 26th, then Cerritos, CA on the 27th, then BACK to Ontario, CA six hours later. there has been no updated tracking info since then and it’s already 6:30 on the 29th. what is going on?!!

31. ashley says:

i’m selling my size 8 boots on ebay if anyone wants to buy them!

32. dar says:

marie – ordered my boots from tokidoki.it and got it the next week with no problem. Just had to pay 12 bucks for canadian duty tax.. there’s no way around that :(

love the boots…=D

33. Marie says:

Dar – I ordered mine last week too and got them today. In wich province do you live? I live in Quebec and my duty and taxes were 60$!! That is completely ridiculous!

34. dar says:

Marie – i love in manitoba… 60 is crazy so all in all your boots after taxes and exchange rate converted is like 250.

35. ayame says:

HEYY. does anyone know if the boots are waterproof

36. KiT says:

Got the Snowtopia boots last Christmas on sale at the Nordstrom’s site. With taxes and shipping to Canada, it’s around 150$ CDN.

REVIEW: Been wearing it a LOT in wickedly snowy/slushy in Montreal. Yes, it’s warm (even with only a layer of socks on), snow doesn’t get into it, not even after I poked the toe portion in a mound of snow, it held up. Not slippery in wet icy surfaces, but still be careful. Beware of the salt however. I suggest you wipe it off right away with a moist paper towel after a day outside before the salt eats away the designs. If you’re planning to wear this in the rain… I suggest just get the Chooka rain boots. The top part is loose and the soft lining can easily absorb wetness (and icky odors if it not dried ASAP). I wear mine folded all the time and I get OCD wiping off dirty ice from the designs at the end of the day. Anyway, it’s VERY comfortable and snug like high top sneakers. Get half a size bigger than your usual. It takes a day of walking around to really “break into” these. Lastly, yes, you DO get stared at when wearing these out, like everything else TKDK.

37. Great review, KiT. :)
    (and funny you mention the staring… my Chooka rainboots always cause a ruckus when I wear them out!)

38. KiT says:

Thanks! I just noticed there wasn’t a review of these yet anywhere online as a snow boot.

I went to the hospital ER with the Discoteca rain boots fall of last year and nurses were asking more about the boots than my emergency. ^^;;

39. Kamilla says:

Hi, do u know where i can buy these snikers in Brazil?
    thanks