The Final tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger Collection

Just over one more month until the final tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger sneaker collaboration is available…

the final tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger collection

tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger holiday 2010 collection

16 Responses to “The Final tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger Collection”

1. tofufar says:

Lovely ~~ will buy will buy ~~

2. JJ says:

The ONE pair of “Unisex” shoes are super cool in black!
    I think I must have them! lol

3. JJ says:

Oh, nevermind……. I just saw they only make them up to size 11, (I wear 12) ** sigh** I’m so sick of being disappointed by Tokidoki ….. :-(

4. ♪18♪ says:

I know where your coming from.
    I’m a UK size 11. I can’t find any in my size.

Then again im not going 2 spend £/$100 or more on a pair of tokidoki kicks.
    I wouldn’t spend that much on pair of Nikes.
    I’ll wait till these or the other tokidoki kicks go down in price or i’ll get a cheap fake pair.

The designer needed to make a pair of TKDK tiger scoop for the guys where it has the tokidoki artwork all over the sneakers like the girls pair.

All the designers had to do was to put some different tokidoki characters on the mens pair.
    “Not the same tokidoki characters as the girls kicks”.
    So that both the guys & the girls have 1 pair of exclusive tokidoki kicks.

There should be a pair TKDK kicks that are designed only for the guys. With the shoes size starting from 6-14 and also do them in 1/2 sizes as well.

For the price their asking they should throw in a TKDK new era cap & hoodie with that purchase.
    ♪1♪

5. Emma says:

I sold a pair of lawnship tokidoki men’s recently and the auction went up to 140 with shipping! I was shocked. I would have been happy to just break even. So some people will pay, but I won’t.

6. nxdlamb says:

I’m hoping the unisex sizing thing is a typo. I’m a guy and myself wear a size 12 as well. It’s odd actually, The first run of TKDK shoes were a bit big for me, and the lawnships were a bit snug, both mens’ 12. I do wish the TKDK team would take us guys into more consideration.

7. Emma says:

I have the fornrina shoes in size women’s 8 and they are a little loose, and I wear 8.5 usually, so it seems they lean towards bigger than smaller

8. Maia says:

Will it be possible to buy these online? I just checked this website : http://www.asicsamerica.com/onitsukatiger/tokidoki/

The are very few stores where you can get these in person. I live in chicago so I liked to buy it online, if possible. Please reply if you can!

9. Maia – Judging by the link you posted, it looks like the answer is Yes.

10. Maia says:

thank you!

11. MISTY says:

OMG ….GOT 2 GETM ALL – HURRY UP N RELEASE THEM ……THE SUSPENSE IS KILLIN ME….

12. Lana says:

Has anyone found a link to buying them online yet? I would love someone to let me know ASAP!

13. Kayla Pascual says:

is this still available? the shoes wtih the pink lace highcut? ASAP PLEASE

14. @Kayla Pascual: No, they are long sold out.

15. @tokidoki blog: even one or any design?

16. @Kayla Pascual: I’m sorry, I don’t understand the question. Can you re-phrase what you are asking?