Contact Me + FAQ Page
If you are planning on e-mailing me with a question, please use the search box at the upper right of this page to see if I have already written a post answering your question first. You might also find your answer in the FAQ below. ♥
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where can I buy tokidoki products in my area?
2. Is this tokidoki bag real?
Please use the following resources on this blog to help you determine if a tokidoki bag is real or fake:
- How to Avoid Fake tokidoki Bags on eBay
- List of eBay Users Who Sell Fake tokidoki Bags
- List of eBay Users Who Sell Real tokidoki Bags
If you are still unsure if a bag is fake or not after reading these guides, post a comment in the How to Avoid Fake tokidoki Bags on eBay post with a direct link to the eBay auction that your question is about. I get so many e-mails asking me if bags are real or not that I am unable to answer them all, so please please please ask your question on my blog so that the community can assist with answering, rather than e-mailing me your question.
3. I bought a fake tokidoki bag on eBay. Can you help me get a refund?
Follow eBay’s instructions for their item not received or significantly not as described process to get your refund. Please note that you must contact LeSportsac directly if you need assistance with official written authentication of a tokidoki for LeSportsac bag.
4. Where can I buy older, discontinued tokidoki for LeSportsac bag prints?
Try eBay or discount stores like Loehman’s, Filene’s Basement, Nordstrom Rack, etc. You can also check the tokidoki sightings post on this blog for leads. Be aware that the tokidoki for LeSportsac bag collaboration ended in October 2007, so the likelihood that you will find these bags anywhere other than eBay is increasingly rare. You should also read the tokidoki print re-releases category on this blog to see if the print that you are seeking is about to be re-released (or, perhaps already has been).
5. I have a customer service question, problem, or complaint about X company that sells tokidoki products, or a problem with a defective item. Can you handle it for me or tell me how to get my problem resolved?
I love to help out whenever I can, but customer service issues are outside of my area of expertise & ability to assist. I encourage everyone to send your customer service inquiries directly to the trained professionals at the company that you are inquiring about, or to send these sorts of questions directly to the original point of purchase.
6. I am searching for info on your blog, but am not sure how to find it. Help!
You can find what you are looking for in one of two ways:
- Use the Categories list in the right hand side bar of this blog. Scan for the topic that you are searching for, and click the appropriate link.
- Use the Search box at the upper right corner of this blog. Type in the topic that you are searching for and then press Enter. If you don’t get any results, try a shorter phrase or a single-word search term.
7. Can you give me an update on the tokidoki for LeSportsac print re-releases?
All of the info that I currently have available on this topic can be found in the tokidoki print re-releases category, including where and how to buy (read the comments on each post).
8. Can you give me any additional info about [topic] or tell me the release date for [item]?
All of the info that I currently have available about any given tokidoki item is posted in this blog either immediately or as soon as I get a free moment. I don’t hold any info back unless I have been specifically asked not to release a piece of information yet. If you don’t see any info about a tokidoki item on this blog yet, that means that I don’t have the info available yet (but I will post it as soon as I do!).
9. I found tokidoki products in my local shopping center! Can you make an announcement about it?
For localized tokidoki finds, please post them in the tokidoki sightings post. I generally only make new blog posts about sightings or sales that the majority of Tokidoki Blog readers will be able to take advantage of and/or about items that haven’t been spotted anywhere else yet. Stores please note: the tokidoki sightings post is not to be used for self-promotion.
If you have a question that wasn’t answered above – or would like to e-mail me your news, updates, info, photos, or notes to just say hi – my name is Stephanie and you can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: I am on the mailing lists for JapanLA, Tobi, Pulse, Hautelook, Ideeli, Gilt and of course tokidoki.it, so it is not necessary to forward me information from any of these mailing lists. If I haven’t posted about it yet, I probably will very soon!
Please make sure that you read the FAQ on this page, utilize the Search feature, and read through the list of Category titles in the right sidebar of this blog before e-mailing me a question – I receive a lot of e-mail questions that are already answered either right on this page or in a clearly defined Category and it is time consuming to answer them all, so pLZzzZz help me out.
Also feel free to add me on myspace!